E-MAIL MARKETING / NEWSLETTER SENDING SERVICE
By using SC Vitola's Email Marketing / Newsletter sending service, the user is committing to the following terms and conditions indicated below, and is also subject to the Antispam Policy.
Acceptance of this term is mandatory for any individual or legal entity, hereinafter referred to as "USER", who intends to use the E-mail Marketing / Newsletter services provided by SC Vitola, hereinafter referred to as SERVICE, as well as all other policies and principles that govern it.
The rules described in this term of use determine the policies for the use of the service for receiving newsletters published by the SC Vitola website:
2. By confirming the registration, you will be authorizing the SC Vitola website to send Newsletters (newsletters) to your e-mail.
3. The SC Vitola website will send the Newsletters treated here at no financial cost to the applicant.
4. You are aware of the difference between SPAM and Newsletter. SPAM are unauthorized commercial messages that fill email inboxes. Newsletters are newsletters sent only after the sending request and confirmation of the request. They can have a commercial nature, but without abuse of the amount of emails sent.
5. The USER can, at any time, request the cancellation of the sending through the newsletter sent.
6. The USER's data will only be kept while the USER's account is valid. In case of cancellation, the USER must register a new account for the service.
7. The User, by providing Personal Data, expressly declares that he consents to SC Vitola processing his Personal Data. The processing of personal data includes its capture, collection, storage and use for the purpose of sending a Newsletter, as described in the items above.
8. The User declares to be aware that the processing of Personal Data also includes the sharing of these by SC Vitola through its operators (art. 5, VII of the LGPD), with the sole purpose of allowing the sending of a Newsletter and the management of the User base.
9. On the SC Vitola website, there are two ways to register to receive a newsletter:
· In the form on the "Contacts" page
In this form, the applicant must inform, obligatorily, First and Last Name and E-mail. We ask the user to provide a valid email account for receiving the newsletters.
· In the form "Stay inside"
In this form, the applicant must inform, obligatorily, an email. We ask the user to provide a valid email account to receive the newsletters.
In this form, the applicant must inform, obligatorily, an email and password. This access is restricted and only allowed to users who request it. password is the sole responsibility of the user who requested access and created it.
10. The User may at any time, through our website, service channels or notification sent to our company, exercise the following rights:
a) Confirm the existence of Treatment;
b) Have easy access to information about the processing of Personal Data;
c) Correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated Personal Data;
d) Anonymize, block or delete unnecessary, excessive or treated Personal Data in violation of the LGPD;
e) Request Personal Data report in portable format;
f) Receive information about the sharing of Personal Data.
11. The User may also, at any time, revoke the consent granted for the processing of their Personal Data by clicking on the cancellation, in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law, being certain that in this case, they will no longer receive a newsletter from SC Vitola.
12. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
13. The User may also notify SC Vitola to comply with the other rights established in art. 18 of Law 13.709/2018. In these cases, SC Vitola will analyze the request and send a response within a reasonable time.
15. SC Vitola does not provide personal information to third parties.
16. These rules apply to the newsletter service offered by SC Vitola.